5 ways to save money on an Australia cruise. These simple techniques will work for anyone.
1. Work with a travel agent who specializes in cruises. They keep track of the best deals, so use their expertise!
2. Be flexible. The more flexible you are on when you want to go, and which cruise line you want to use, the better chance you'll have to find a bargain. Some "off season" cruises are much cheaper than those in the peak months.
3. Look for last minute cruise deals. If a cruise doesn't attract enough passengers, the cruise line may slash the price within the last 30 or 60 days until the departure. Obviously you have to be flexible and ready to go to take advantage of these cheap cruises.
4. Book early. You can get a good price on a cruise if you make your reservation more than a year in advance. You'll also get the best choice of staterooms.
5. Take advantage of repeat-customer programs. All cruise lines offer incentives to their repeat customers. Pay attention to them and take advantage.